Daeda LeBat @LeBat1776
I need prayers really my father is going to get the vaccine soon. Im concerned but i know i dont have a say im afraid of speaking up because im terrified of looking crazy to my parents. Please i barely ask for anything. no shares no likes just prayer.
05:09 PM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by LeBat1776 in this post can reply
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
18 March, 06:21
In response Daeda LeBat to his Publication
It is the same here in The Netherlands darling. I pray for your father en the rest of the people who still believe this hoax🙏❤️💋🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daeda LeBat @LeBat1776
19 March, 06:41
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
Amen thank you god bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arkansas Farmmom @ARFarmmom
18 March, 06:20
Prating for your peace about the situation amd for God to protect any who take that jab from harm.

Daeda LeBat @LeBat1776
19 March, 06:42
In response Arkansas Farmmom to her Publication
God Bless you thank you.

hope saxton @Scribe11
18 March, 06:17
🙏♥️🙏♥️🙏♥️🙏 Prayers for your father and all the people who are getting the vaxx.

Donna Hudson @Deba64
18 March, 05:28
🙏

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
18 March, 05:23
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
18 March, 05:23
Try persuading him to 'wait a bit'. And also check if his health insurer covers him for side effects. Many don't, so what will he do if he has adverse effects? Does his life insurance cover him? The vax manufacturer sure as hell isn't insuring him! Less consumer protection than buying a burger and a test medication until 2023 with no guarantee of safety, immunity, non-transmission OR your life back! And of course not insured! And 99.7% risk of surviving the actual illness so what's the vax gonna do?