Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
02 February, 05:20
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
🧐Thanks so much for sharing! Has anyone found 3Days3Nights from Twitter? Haven't found him anywhere since the purge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Graham @Bellaeast
23 January, 08:29
great to find so many! was suspended from twitter a few weeks ago and my account is wonky now (can't get be tweets can't deactivate it). been trying gab. finally here! best is yet to come!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Law & Physics @physics171
22 January, 07:17
Who teaches the truth about law?
Who teaches the truth about physics?
Who shares links to learn what is truth with Law, and physics?
What is going on?
What is more important than learning law and physics?
Fundamentals are of great importance to learn.
The largest lacking factor, is lack of evidenec of people Knowing law and physics.
Physics shares about life force.
Law shows what rights are and how to defend them, how to live with moral and physical obligations, how to chip in and protect each others rights.
Government has been lying, frauding, usurping our (unalienable), Un lienable

Han Banan @HanBanan
21 January, 11:28
thankyou for this list of FAM! just followed all!

Olly Gmoney @OllyGmoney
21 January, 10:11
Good to see a lot of missed faces! exciting times! #wwg1wga 👊🏼🇺🇸

Mar Jek @Mjekel
21 January, 10:06
Thank you.

Theseeyes cry @Theseeyescry
21 January, 09:39
awesome thank you for making a list!

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
21 January, 09:38

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 January, 08:51
thank you for pointing in a solid direction! truly appreciated!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Anonchalant Que @Anonchalant
21 January, 08:39
Awesome! Thank you!

Angela Cyr @angiecyr
21 January, 08:34
Thanks!!!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 January, 08:23
Wow Sqwuak. Thank you very much brother

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
21 January, 08:41
In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Outlaw Squaw @Tiffers64080
21 January, 08:18
i was axed too maybe include me next list
trying to find rest of the fam 💜

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
21 January, 08:17
I would ljke to add @savefreedom2021 to that list. Amazing Patriot. :)

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
27 January, 11:07
In response Moe Sunshine to her Publication
😘😘😘

Sherrie InArizona @All4skSherrie1
21 January, 07:33
thanks for the list, just switching over from twotter nice to see lots of familiar accts

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
21 January, 07:34
In response Sherrie InArizona to her Publication
Glad I could help you out Sherrie!

YONA REKHINI @YonaRekhini
21 January, 07:28
I got nuked a few hours ago from twitter. Not looking for followers, just trying to find my fam.

Scorpio Phoenix Rising @scorpiophoenixrising
21 January, 07:02
Thank you!! I'm new here and was looking for a frens and family list!