Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 March, 10:18
10 am Eastern Update... There was another blackout overnight...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 March, 10:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Wowo what time?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
18 March, 10:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I may be wrong - but it looks like 1:00 am - 4:15 am (UTC) to me. Can anyone confirm or correct? Thanks

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 March, 12:03
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
There is something about that time of the morning it is usually when I wake up dreaming and talking. 3:00 to 4:30

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
18 March, 12:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I wake up almost every morning between this time. Some times out of a dead sleep

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
I have been too - over the last week or so!
12:12 PM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dmrome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dennis 1776, click on at the bottom under it