Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 March, 10:18
10 am Eastern Update... There was another blackout overnight...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 March, 10:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Wowo what time?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
18 March, 10:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I may be wrong - but it looks like 1:00 am - 4:15 am (UTC) to me. Can anyone confirm or correct? Thanks

18 March, 12:03
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
There is something about that time of the morning it is usually when I wake up dreaming and talking. 3:00 to 4:30

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
I wake up almost every morning between this time. Some times out of a dead sleep
12:07 PM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Light_Warrior17 in this post can reply
19 March, 10:20
In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication
Nana is understanding now that for some reason it is a powerful consciousness time

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
19 March, 11:17
Very much so! Light upgrades!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
18 March, 12:12
In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication
I have been too - over the last week or so!