Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
11 April, 09:17
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
perfect

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
06 April, 08:54
If anything, I believe the Q movement has made people get off of the couch and fight for our freedom by shedding light on truth and realizing the value of each and every citizen's civic duty to understand our rights under the Constitution and be vigilant of those who have been elected. We have a mess that needs to be cleaned up and I pray our military is there for us, but we can never let this happen again. It will be a long recovery and we will need to be ever vigilant at the local level which is where we can do the most good. We need to be independent and teach our children to be independent, and hold our local people accountable. This requires changing our lifestyles to live within our means and put our children first. Freedom is more valuable than things. Our children will be blessed and empowered by this. No more commie public school BS and day care. Take our children back and our communities back. It will be a hard fight but I believe it can be done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
06 April, 08:56
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Oh, and I meant to add, TURN OFF THE TV.

Helen VP Patton @Deep6GoingDown
02 April, 08:22
I immediately poached this and posted it on Twitter.

BUT I did give you credit.😉

Sharon Evans @Anon31
28 March, 01:01

Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 March, 03:13
Spot On!💥💥💥

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
27 March, 02:48
O Major, speaking the truth!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 March, 10:24
Cold hard truth Now everyone knows what their working with!

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
18 March, 08:56
Nailed it! "I hope you're right" is the go to from half awake normies. So many people are going to struggle when it all comes to LIGHT