Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 March, 09:26
Morning Patriots.
C it or Can't.

The art involved to keep things stable is impressive.
It's inevitable.
Circa Jan21
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coral ___ @Coral_
17 March, 01:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
sorry VK. when it come to promoting the vax IDGAF (!!) about optics or code. Get it together.
dont confuse either, i have NO fear, ALL FAITH in The Plan but that Faith is in GOD and personally I cant logically figure out one reason even God in his own optics would promote that toxic crap so therefor cant understand why POTUS would. Everyones pretty hush hush on it because they dont want to get ridiculed by others in this movement but psh could care less about that either. TRUTH WILL SET US FREE. NOT FOREVER OPTICS.
say i cant C idc, thats a load of crap too.
tight with the Holy Spirit, i See.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Travis @Travis159
17 March, 02:59
In response Coral ___ to her Publication
Exactly!!! bravo!!! enough of this shit,
we hang on every word Trump says like its a code book,, its not, never was,, the election was stolen and here we are,, screwed again till 2024 at least.. now hes pushing a vax,, wtf?? opportunity to tell the world its a hoax was a complete fail. All this Q crap is rotting everyones brain,, nobody knows how its decoded,, its all a guess and those guesses are ALWAYS wrong.. ive lost every ounce of faith that anything good comes our way from this shitty government.. Christ is the only one coming back,, until then, Enjoy your family and friends,,, all else is just crap..

Coral ___ @Coral_
AMEN! our treasures and life is in the heavens not the dying earth and all of GODS prophecies are the ones coming true. Its not man we look to but God. He is the only one that can bring true Justice and with everything seemingly ready for the 7 year trib i say to anyone looking for answers to look soley to Jesus because he is retruning for his bride for the born again believer is NOT appointed to wrath. God Bless you brother
01:06 AM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Eric Travis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Coral_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Coral ___, click on at the bottom under it