Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
18 March, 12:09
GREEN CASTLE ladies and gentlemen ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
18 March, 12:18
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜‡This is one of the most exciting post I've seen today...if past proves future...this is dated March 23...so does that MAYBE mean in 5 days we MIGHT see the EBS start????
#Pray ... #Hope ... #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 12:31
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
Pure joy after checking the White House feed tonight. Red castle was the start (army engineers building the prison around the capitol) and green castle is the finale! I believe things are about to get real good ๐Ÿฟ

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
I just saw the White House was green, but think it's for St. Patricks Day!!
12:37 AM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jed1951 in this post can reply
Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
18 March, 12:40
In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication
Optics

18 March, 12:39
In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication
Delta is in 5 days. March 23. I guess we will know if this was a nothing burger by then. Odd that this is the first night the White House has had any lights on since Biden's inauguration.