Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
18 March, 02:01
In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
18 March, 12:57
Could also be for NESARA/GESARA that is rolling out, or double meaning?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
18 March, 01:00
In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication
I'm learning double meanings are Q's thing. Pure geniuses.

Willa Belle @WillJBella
18 March, 12:42
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

18 March, 12:46
In response Willa Belle to his Publication
Cheers, sis. It's about to pop off 🍻

(I hope) 🤪😂

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 March, 12:26
This might not be it. What/when was RED_CASTLE? And, this could just be for St. Pats day. Keeping hopes grounded. Everydau should be a Green Day Go-fighting for truth and freedom day for us all anyway.

18 March, 12:33
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Delta is in 5 days. March 23. I guess we will know if this was a nothing burger by then. Odd that this is the first might the White House has had any lights on since Biden's inauguration.

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
18 March, 12:57
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Red Castle... Russia playing ball! Note, St. Patrick’s Day is over in D.C. but the castle is still green!

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
18 March, 12:18
😇This is one of the most exciting post I've seen today...if past proves future...this is dated March 23...so does that MAYBE mean in 5 days we MIGHT see the EBS start????
#Pray ... #Hope ... #GodWins

18 March, 12:31
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
Pure joy after checking the White House feed tonight. Red castle was the start (army engineers building the prison around the capitol) and green castle is the finale! I believe things are about to get real good 🍿