JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
This day felt strangely quiet to me. Listened to day 1 of hearings on [Equality Act] and what a mean proposition that is. It would have set women back 100 years. Happened in tandem with [Crazy Nancy]'s Equal Protection Act chirade. Sensing though that there is much more to this 17th than currently meets the eye.
11:44 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
18 March, 04:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 March, 02:11
Comms on that missing "i" in Sean Hannity tweet? You misspelled charade by using an "i" and we know "Misspellings matter"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 March, 04:44
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I agree that misspellings matter very much but mine was not purposeful. I'm on the same speeding train here as everyone else and holding on for dear life! I used to pay much more attention to my own timestamps until I realized how ignorant I was around the multiple meanings of these #'s and not wanting to mistakenly cast some weird dark spell. When I was axed at Twtr I was following 223 naively believing I was reversing the SnB 322 but now I'm not so sure and much more reverent around these #'s. 🙏🏻

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
17 March, 11:52
Equality means true women and white people suck. Fine. All true & fake women....especially all of the white shemale House Reps have to resign. The House of Representatives of our US fights to make sure that there is no God nor no womb in that Chamber.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 March, 10:33
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Not for long. ⌛️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 March, 11:52
Feels like a lot going on in the background!

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
17 March, 11:51
Agree: I'm "Sensing" same thing. May not know now; but I'm 'feelin' something BIG may have happened 3-17-21.
Smells like FREEDOM to me~