Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
I'd love to know your opinion, even though you may not be a finanical advisor 😁

Charlie Ward and others say Gesara/Nesara is almost here and our money is going to be fine.
X22 Report says Fiat currency is dying and we will lose our wealth.
Many say buy physical silver now as much as you can.
Some say buy Bitcoin with that extra 50k you have laying around🀣

What do normal everyday hardworking people do with their savings, mutual funds, pensions and 401k's?
Its all so confusing!!!!!!!
10:50 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Deekerlee in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
21 March, 06:24
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
IMO...the monetary wealth we have will be protected unless it was obtained by nefarious means. The actual real money that is brought in by NESARA will elimate all National debt and convert our current monetary holdings to real money.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marcy Schwabenland donated @MLSchwabie
21 March, 06:15
I believe all bank accounts, etc will be converted over to the new currency.I stay away from Bitcoin, it is not backed by anything. I do buy XRP and physical silver. Based on what I have read, I feel comfortable with this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather North @NCPatriotMom
17 March, 11:00
We dabble in crypto. And the best one for me is XRP/Ripple bc it can be backed by assets. I am weary of Bitcoin bc of what 45 said about it. i think he tries to warn us about things. He said its like owning "thin air" and criminals use it. which makes me fearful of some kind of manipulation bc its unregulated. We also bought 1 ounce of gold and 50 ounces of silver in the last 2 weeks.

Today they said they extended the deadline for tax returns by a month which makes me think it maybe real.

i am honestly not worried about losing money. 45 is a good man he is doing this to help people like us. The criminals with ill gotten gains should probably be worried but i think we will be fine.

X22 is great to keep spirits up BUT he has been wrong alot since the election. He means well.