Only people mentioned by E_McTwo in this post can reply
Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
19 March, 06:02
In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication
i hope "he's going down, i'm telling timber! 🎼🎀🎹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
19 March, 05:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
19 March, 05:34
Probably including himself.

Diane Mitch @Diane11
18 March, 04:40
real slime ball that pedo, satanist animal.

chore Toke @choretoke
18 March, 03:32
THIS MAN IS PURE EVILβ—οΈπŸ˜‘

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
18 March, 02:24
This is one week old, about "potentional russian hacker group"

https://www.fbi.gov/news/p...

18 March, 02:25
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
From this point of view he seems to be blackpiller, and if not BlackHat, definitelly GrayHatπŸ˜”

18 March, 02:22
I only found memo from 2018=>
https://rumble.com/v4kkex-...

And it is said nothing special about PEDO, this is about fugitives with guns...

Christina Maga @Christina71
18 March, 01:06
And that's just another reason he had to pay. I was just watching a "stairway to Heaven" video as a tribute, with Heart singing....until I seen the Obummer's in it. Had to turn it off. 🀒

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
18 March, 01:04

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
18 March, 12:54
So What's going to happen with that NEWS???
I wonder!

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
18 March, 12:51
If they dont pay now they sure will on judgement day

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
18 March, 12:46
O my God....

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
18 March, 12:25
BURN IN HELL

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
18 March, 12:22
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
18 March, 12:10
wow....wtf