Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 March, 06:49
Groundwork being laid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madden Smith @Madden04
so you call this march madness ghost? i rememer you mention to everyone here that once march starts, the fun begins. so far march is pretty damn boring.

i even recall you said we will see action either b4, during or right after the impeachment. we got nothing but excuses boss.
07:30 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Madden04 in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 March, 08:56
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
You want to hear the most ironic thing? Those who are awake are enjoying it but those who are asleep are about to get a rude awakening. True story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
18 March, 09:44
I actually enjoy the long drawn out version of this charade better. Entertainment for days on end. Laughing at the bullshit on the t.v. The crazier we seem to the sheep now will make their awakening that much more effective. Nobody likes when good movies end. This is no different. As long as the Scavino, Flynn, Powell, McKenany, Trump, Pompeo comms keep coming and the ridiculous Biden gaffes and CGI glitches keep coming, I'll keep enjoying.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
18 March, 12:58

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
17 March, 07:34
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
i remember October was going to be the month...