Susan Taapken @SusyT
You ALWAYS see them (illegals)
in huge groups WALKING. The #demon #cabal bring them up in buses and take them to Chicago. That is what they did in 2005 when I worked for the State Of Illinois. They took them to the main Social Security office. Processed and given $5,600 a month plus EVERYTHING else for free, a home everything. Oh the money was called "Temporary Social Security" the demon #cabal was laundrying it through "All Kids" at that time. The so called "Insurance" has had many names the latest "Obamo Care" I know because I worked it.
06:18 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by SusyT in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
17 March, 06:34
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
When they cross into Canada fron NY at Roxham Rd each adult gets $1690 per month $1320 per child plus child tax credit $750 per child every month. Canadians get $1500 pension(worked all their lives) odsp $1100/month Social services adult $610. 🤔We've allowed 2.5 million in for the past 5 years. They own more than me and I bust my ass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Taapken @SusyT
17 March, 09:54
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
We that are awake should know why they are brought in, and why in the United States now, especially the little ones. They are child trafficking and human trafficking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396