walker Fast @Fastwalker
11 March, 11:05
Dems are furious that this photo has been released. It would be a shame if you shared it with all your friends, wouldn't it? Almost.... criminal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 March, 03:21
In response walker Fast to his Publication
It's name is Richard Levine... It likes to pretend it is female.

In public.

It is disgusting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
17 March, 04:29
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Call me old fashioned but this is revolting.

Absolutely!

It's also a war on natural women!

BTW, Nancy Pelosi & Jill Biden are both Baphomets - they had the surgery like the guy above, but they kept the dangly bits like BigMike Obama did.
06:14 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Seek The Truth @WL6202
18 March, 03:38
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Sad when you have to clarify 'natural woman' from just a woman these days period. So many people I know love Lady Pukeface...watch and learn.

19 March, 09:08
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Absolutely!

We have so many of "THEM" walking about these days...

And they want to be "ROLE MODELS" for little girls!

Not on MY watch!