Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
21 January, 07:20
In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication
I am slowly weaning from it after 5 1/2 yrs. When I do check in I get really bad vibes so it's getting easier to stay away. I feel like it is a den of evil crouching in the corner ready to strike! Not today, Satan, I'm leaving town!!! My God Wins!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shadows Owner @PhoenixRise21
21 January, 07:03
jumping ship from twitter is good... but also remember there are ALWAYS people behind enemy lines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ツ Q-Fig (β•―Β°β–‘Β°οΌ‰β•―οΈ΅ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
21 January, 06:36
The brunt of the battle still rages over there. Many of us got booted off already. Decided to keep my profile the same. If I had the means I would have added extra accounts and kept going there but the bird flushed both my accounts after 4-10-20 got hit.

CQQLKAT QQ Q @Fearthepeople
21 January, 06:14
its dead over there

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
21 January, 06:11
βœ…πŸ’― Done

Kim AnonPa @KimAnonPA
21 January, 06:05
i got booted for the 5th time in the purge this afternoon. I'm over them. they're dead to me.