: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
16 March, 11:35
animals and nature are keys to our survival

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
16 March, 11:38
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
TRUTH! Gardening and my horse have helped me bigly!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 March, 01:47
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
i invite you to a global meditation on March 24

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
17 March, 03:09
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Time in Cental time zone?

17 March, 03:23
i have still yet to find a time to choose. i want it to be convinent for everyone, even thi i no that is damn near impossible. i will be meditating more on finding a good time for everyone

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
On 12/21st i 🌿, set outside in the sun and felt the change! This day is going to be epic! πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’«πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
03:36 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by LSUPatriot in this post can reply
17 March, 03:57
it is going to be EPIC. so far we have, people in europe, spain, italy, australia, and new zealand and across the 50 states