Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 March, 09:26
Morning Patriots.
C it or Can't.

The art involved to keep things stable is impressive.
It's inevitable.
Circa Jan21
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coral ___ @Coral_
17 March, 01:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
sorry VK. when it come to promoting the vax IDGAF (!!) about optics or code. Get it together.
dont confuse either, i have NO fear, ALL FAITH in The Plan but that Faith is in GOD and personally I cant logically figure out one reason even God in his own optics would promote that toxic crap so therefor cant understand why POTUS would. Everyones pretty hush hush on it because they dont want to get ridiculed by others in this movement but psh could care less about that either. TRUTH WILL SET US FREE. NOT FOREVER OPTICS.
say i cant C idc, thats a load of crap too.
tight with the Holy Spirit, i See.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
17 March, 01:19
In response Coral ___ to her Publication
i agree ...not following Potus on this?..total confussion... i hear med beds could recover people who have taken the vax... but how many beds are available in the usa?... and how many are vaxed...big line?...info please....

Coral ___ @Coral_
just makes no sense at all. not logical at all and when things are not logical its a huge red flag; for after all Hell hath no Logic, satan himself neither does. Just chaos they are.

prayers most important. God is our only savior
02:17 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Lori Nauert to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Coral_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Coral ___, click on at the bottom under it