RLS RLS @RLS4
21 January, 09:46
the emergency alert broadcast system just did a test in my neighborhood.. x2. it went like this..
This is test 1,2,3,4. 5 (loudly) 5 😁
5:5

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
21 January, 09:54
In response RLS RLS to his Publication
That doesn't sound like an EBS test that I have ever heard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RLS RLS @RLS4
21 January, 10:02
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
nope. I've not heard that message before. but it was clear as day and as soon as i heard it i stepped outside and listened to it x2. pause.. then 5..5 much louder than the 1 thru 4

21 January, 05:25
Whereabouts are you located? That would be one confirmation. Anyone else?

RLS RLS @RLS4
21 January, 05:42
Fort Pierce Florida

21 January, 05:44
If we can get numerous more confirmations from various parts of the nation, it would give credence to the possibility that the EBS may come into play.

RLS RLS @RLS4
21 January, 05:49
i don't know but my son (16) and i both went outside to listen.. i asked my boss in the next town over if they played it there and she said no. so 🤷

Strange. Is that even normal procedure for the EBS?
05:53 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by ContendersEdge in this post can reply
RLS RLS @RLS4
21 January, 05:55
no not at all. there was no siren either. just that announcement.

21 January, 06:10
Strange indeed.