Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 March, 05:25
I am going out further on the limb of enlightenment now since I just recently found this amazing hour-long video showing the lies we have been duped with. I had many of these in shorter pieces but this one is a masterpiece and all my favorites are all in one now! Please be warned, many will be shaken by what they see here if they believe in NASA, or space our so-called flight programs. And those with degrees in any associated fields, please do not attack me for this posting. I intend to enlighten only and not to ridicule or insult. So if overwhelmed or angered by this do not come at me angry I will not tolerate it. But here, watch the show and learn of the big fat lie.

https://brandnewtube.com/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
16 March, 05:30
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Nothing surprises me. Not even knowing that Technology comes from aliens and aliens are demons. How crazy does that sound

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 March, 11:05
In response Ana Mathilde to her Publication
Well...I am not going all out as of yet...there is more I found that poses even greater mysteries. I am trying not to drive folks away with overload though...I have had my brain severely twisted as of late with my investigations.

Only people mentioned by AnaMathilde in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana Mathilde, click on at the bottom under it