Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
Self reliance 4 DIY-repairs
When I was young, mom had tradesmen in the house fixing plumbing,electricity,cable.It never ended-she couldn’t afford it,but what could she do?1/2 the time they never fixed it properly.Then I married this guy who says,how hard can it be&does it himself.Him:I’m not having some idiot come in&make things worse.Folks,watching him has been inspiring.Theres a manual online 4 everything:cars,computers,phones.1/2 the time,all u need 2 do is RTFM,& u can figure it out.He uses the old guy rule-find an old guy w/ a video/who works at Home Depot.They will tell u the right way 2 fix it.He got really cocky when he fixed our furnace&saved us 20k.Weve been trained 2 think we r 2 stupid to figure it out.my son, who is just like his dad,bought equipment 2 take a phone apart,layer by layer,&learned how to replace everything.I’ve learned to fix it myself b4 I decide I’m not smart enough.Maybe you’ll mess it up-u can call tradesmen in if that happens.y not try &fix it yourself?
01:16 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ghost in the Kachime, click on at the bottom under it