Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
21 January, 05:19
Chaos in DC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
April Daniels @AprilD
i was just suspended with no reason. 😎
05:50 PM - Jan 21, 2021
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AprilD in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
22 January, 02:30
In response April Daniels to her Publication
I was suspended this morning with an email about violating rules concerning platform manipulation and spam. Beats me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Michey @TexasMichey
21 January, 08:59
Me, too. Suspended for no reason. I haven't been on Twitter all day. Ha!

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
21 January, 07:47
They purged again today I lost 3 accounts in 10 days. Sent them a report about Joe Biden being the fake President. Felt great. Not going back.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
21 January, 07:53
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
wow such foul language, but super duper salty and spot the f*** on.... stupid sauce in his stupid beard...slays me!🤣🤣🤣 🧂🍿😂😂

Alexandra Neve @Alex
21 January, 08:24
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

CJJM Patriot @caribou
21 January, 07:44
Huge purge today, myself included. Evil is panicing it seems.

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
21 January, 06:47
me too...and lost 3 of my 17 followers 🤣

seriously--what the hell are they so scared that im going to do?! I find it pretty hysterical

April Daniels @AprilD
21 January, 06:49
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
their scared of exactly this...communication. no where to run to

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
21 January, 05:50
we all were

April Daniels @AprilD
21 January, 05:52
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
my alternative is still there.