Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
21 January, 08:25
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
21 January, 07:47
Sounds kind of like a dictatorship...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
21 January, 07:45
You wouldn't believe the haters on Twitter and their comments. We love her, but now Twitter is all Liberals and it's brutal.

Knight Breed @knightbreed
21 January, 09:05
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
she is a magnet for the left hatred. I made one positive comment on one of her tweets and I got flak for 4 full days..

Knight Breed @knightbreed
21 January, 09:05
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
she is a magnet for the left hatred. I made one positive comment on one of her tweets and I got flak for 4 full days..

Anja Mareska @AnjaMareska
21 January, 07:12
Now that is interesting😏

Humble Grateful1 @HumbleGrateful1
21 January, 06:43
oh maybe because they are all locked away 😉

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 January, 05:59
Biden has NO authority whatsoever. He is NOT the president of the United States. This is one giant scam. Trump is still legally the president. It's all goung to come out. Biden and his cronies are going to prison.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
21 January, 05:57
This makes sense. Why would he need congress? The inauguration was all a show and he is not really president. All these executive orders are not legally binding. At this point all he needs is a pack of crayolas and a coloring book. Here I will contribute to his collection.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
21 January, 05:55
END THIS NOW
ITS ...ITS ... I AM NOT AMERICAN AND I AM SUFFERING WITH SHIT

WHY THE FUCKING #NORMIES OF FUCKING CONFORT AND COMPLAY WITH THE #RETAD FAKE REALLITY A ARE OVER MY #FEELINGS ?¿?

COME ON ! STOP THIS CHARADE , TRIBUNALS ---> A DIRECTLY TO THE NEXT ISSUIE

April Daniels @AprilD
21 January, 05:50
i was just suspended with no reason. 😎

Texas Michey @TexasMichey
21 January, 08:59
In response April Daniels to her Publication
Me, too. Suspended for no reason. I haven't been on Twitter all day. Ha!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
22 January, 02:30
In response April Daniels to her Publication
I was suspended this morning with an email about violating rules concerning platform manipulation and spam. Beats me.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
21 January, 05:45
What in the world?!?!

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
21 January, 05:43
What? This can't be real..

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
21 January, 05:47
In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
21 January, 05:39
Aren't all of the EO's just blank pages?!

Jennifer Miller @jen80212
21 January, 05:38
Please tell me you are kidding me

CurlyTop 1John5_5 @CurlyTop_1John5_5
21 January, 05:37
Hmmmm....I wonder if they will be ALLOWED to leave.

john park @Jpark219
21 January, 05:32
how come yall are able to go home easily and abanndon your duties...
probably because an article of an impeachment came in for treason criminal sleepy biden

Diane Jenkins @Dianej15
21 January, 05:32
He needs a long nap. The events took a lot out of him so now he is going back to the basement to sleep.

CurlyTop 1John5_5 @CurlyTop_1John5_5
21 January, 05:38
In response Diane Jenkins to her Publication
China needs to recharge him. He will be plugged in all wknd.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
21 January, 05:30
Sounds like they will be begging for a do-over in 10 days or less

Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
21 January, 05:29
What about his Jitterbug? 😆

Police Wife @PWife17
21 January, 05:29
I got suspended again!! 😒😒😒😒🙄🙄🙄🙄

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
21 January, 05:42
In response Police Wife to her Publication
Me too! First time though, do they notify you? I found out from a freind.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
21 January, 05:28
tribunals coming!!!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
21 January, 05:28
I'm so glad she's representing us here in CO

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
21 January, 05:25
out of money in DC?

Katerina Tse @Katerina
21 January, 05:33
In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication
I am sure the corporation of the USA is bankrupt!!