Mike Anon @Mike314
17 March, 10:42
DNI report contains all of the evidence of election interference from foreign nations that occurred.

0bama got rid of the patriotic Generals, and replaced them with traitors.

#Traitors #Treason #MAGA #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
17 March, 11:13
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I saw where the DOJ released a report yesterday claiming that there was no foreign election interference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
17 March, 12:07
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
That's fake news.

Ratcliffe himself said that it was "bad" and that people will be shocked when it is made public. He said that a few days before the fake inauguration.

I know, and now the DOJ come out and say that there wasn't any. Very confused as to how they can say that with the Ratclifffe report available to them?
12:16 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
17 March, 12:21
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
We know that Biden is a fake president. The media is doing all that they can right now to push this nonsense because they know that we know. I've noticed lately how they're making extra efforts to put fake Joe in front of the cameras, and it's backfiring miserably for them.

17 March, 12:24
People are freaking out over Trump telling people to get the jab.

Have Faith @Who_can_we_trust
17 March, 12:28
Mike anon. I know you are totally redpilled so I wanted ask you to watch 90 minute video by Russell Jay Gould "Last flag standing". Bottom line EVERY POTUS has been fake since 2000 including President Trump. President Trump obviously discovered this and it explains his lack of action. Have Faith....The best is yet to come....WWG1WGA.