Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 12:14
Yeah Nana knows I am not mathmatical nor scientist but we need to get a grip on quantum understanding.
So I know this is boring but go with me at least til about 20min.skippy of all the introductions& he gets to a point that makes simple sense.
If Nana can understand how this calculates outcomes thenu can too
@doqholliday
@ghostezra
@vincentkennedy
@jfkjrfan
Start!
So they calculated mllions of points(scenerio posibilites&real time"happenin now points"from start to end)of the movie we are watching!
So could they see every point of real time happening news events that pushed to the next 1 in the wave, Yes.

Could they get ahead of the waves prior to each event happening in now time, Maybe NO
Quantum Reality: Space, Time, and Entanglement - YouTube

Brian Greene moderates this fascinating program exploring the fundamental principles of Quantum Physics. Anyone with an interest in science will enjoy this t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arctic Viper @ArcticViper
I started this intending to watch the first 20 minutes, but the next thing I knew both my kids were watching and we finished the whole thing. Now we're looking up more videos on quantum mechanics! Thank you! 😁 #wwg1wga
09:53 AM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ArcticViper in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 March, 12:19
In response Arctic Viper to his Publication
It is here, going to be in everything we do so we need to learn about it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396