Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yeah Nana knows I am not mathmatical nor scientist but we need to get a grip on quantum understanding.
So I know this is boring but go with me at least til about 20min.skippy of all the introductions& he gets to a point that makes simple sense.
If Nana can understand how this calculates outcomes thenu can too
@doqholliday
@ghostezra
@vincentkennedy
@jfkjrfan
Start!
So they calculated mllions of points(scenerio posibilites&real time"happenin now points"from start to end)of the movie we are watching!
So could they see every point of real time happening news events that pushed to the next 1 in the wave, Yes.

Could they get ahead of the waves prior to each event happening in now time, Maybe NO
Quantum Reality: Space, Time, and Entanglement - YouTube

Brian Greene moderates this fascinating program exploring the fundamental principles of Quantum Physics. Anyone with an interest in science will enjoy this t...

12:14 AM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Arctic Viper @ArcticViper
17 March, 09:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I started this intending to watch the first 20 minutes, but the next thing I knew both my kids were watching and we finished the whole thing. Now we're looking up more videos on quantum mechanics! Thank you! 😁 #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 March, 12:19
In response Arctic Viper to his Publication
It is here, going to be in everything we do so we need to learn about it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
16 March, 09:36
check out Brian Smith on Youtube.....he does have some really good vids on quantum reality, quantum jumping, quantum surfing......

16 March, 10:00
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Thanks for sharing

Anders von Hvass @The1stOne
16 March, 02:39
One Unified Field -> All Is Mind

16 March, 08:59
In response Anders von Hvass to his Publication
One couple here has told me that they had already cycled out and volunteered to come back to be here for this time and they split their soul into. They are male and female and it took them generations to find each other they said, Idk I guess we all have a male and female side and all have good and bad side.
Wouldnt it just be peachy if we could find balance for all that!

James Mays @wLandJforAll
16 March, 12:39
This is like the 'new' Simulation formula used in sports... take a football matchup X vs. Y and simulate it 10,000 times and get a result based on a number of factors that could happen during the game to effect the outcome. Results are based on highest probability, most likely to happen, or highest frequency. Then the game is played, and the probability of it matching one of the 10,000 sims is revealed. sim 100,000 times, increase the probability to match the actual outcome. Does this make sense?

16 March, 12:57
In response James Mays to his Publication
😘😁🤣😂It does, perhaps the bookies could just start using quantum to balance their books every week instead of cheating. Players dont take a knee at the one all on their own unless they are getting the points right so the bookies get their juice money.
New tool for Vegas, maybe players could actually just play now recon?

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
16 March, 12:30
God AS our COACH n Jesus as Assistant, DJT n others on the team, rthe outcome of the team is a DYNASTY, Winning seasons, =Championships=Dynasty Franshise=LEGENDS

16 March, 01:00
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
Love it, you so good!