Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thx P.J. 777 @hiiipow3r

We should all also put together soon a class action law suit to get all of our content back from twitter, facebook, all that have committed treason. Rico our stuff.
Give us back our dang family photos, messages.
Do you realize there are families such as mine that had videos and messages from children that are decesased.

6 secs ago
Funny how VK tells us he’s leaving twitter and the next day we all get purged, even @kimrunner !! Twitter is now the abusive partner that we keep going back to. Never again. They will soon be a thing of the past like MySpace.#W
05:41 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
anand sahaja @anand
21 January, 09:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i'm in! i got suspended toay!!! yippee

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Hawks @Getoutgirl17
21 January, 06:21
You can get your photos off FB, go to settings and then settings, to Your facebook Information...ot gives you options to download all pictures/videos. Adjust the dates, you you my need to do it twice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Kathy @DancingInLife
21 January, 08:54
In response Jennifer Hawks to her Publication
Thanks very much!

Eric Big E, e. @bigebiz
21 January, 05:58
I got nuke today as well

Hello,

Your account, JordanLovesAll1 has been suspended for violating the Twitter Rules.

Specifically, for:

Violating our rules against platform manipulation and spam.

You may not use Twitter’s services in a manner intended to artificially amplify or suppress information or engage in behavior that manipulates or disrupts people’s experience on Twitter.

Note that if you attempt to evade a permanent suspension by creating new accounts, we will suspend your new accounts. If you wish to appeal this suspension, please contact our s

Little Sparrow @LittleSparrow
21 January, 09:14
In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication
i got nuked too today. I think they must have done another massive purge. I was a small account too.

Jainkosa Small @Jainkosa
21 January, 09:45
In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication
me too.... same thing.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
21 January, 05:53
I had 98,000 posts on twitter. I was suspended last week and all of my followers are now 0. They did not even tell me WHY i was suspended. 4 years there and wiped away in seconds. i would join the class action.

Deedee Schultz @5Deedee
21 January, 05:44
agreed nana. lets level em!💪🏼

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 08:43
In response Deedee Schultz to her Publication
We need @linwood !