MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
17 March, 02:53
wtf

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 March, 02:54
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
from Southpark Q episode

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 March, 02:57
they say through photo recognition the boy on episode is this kid...

memes matter @NoComment
17 March, 03:36
They all have the horns on their shirts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
And out of their heads.

No accident. I would not of noticed if you didn't bring that to my attention I was too shocked by this revelation.

Is it supposed to be a sports team or why are they all depicted with bull horns?
06:43 AM - Mar 17, 2021
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
17 March, 11:09
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
i noticed the shirts then the heads😅we all half woke it seems,..maybe positive vibes will do the trick, i am trying, and will do better..this school takes more time to check up on, its all in german or deutch something simulare