John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
If you can't tell or feel it, things are ramping up, and so are the shills.

IMO we are at the top of the arch and soon we will be headed down the other side at warp speed. Because of this the D.S. is in complete insanity mode. All assests deployed doesn't even start to cover it. Shills will be everywhere. Here are a few things to look for to help you identify shills.

1) They tend to have no profile pick
2) They are ALWAYS negative in their replies or remarks
3) They do not post or if they do it will be something negative
4) They will take your side, praise you than for no reason turn against you
5) They will block you but continue to comment on your posts

This of course is not everyway they work so if you know more please leave them in the comment section so others gain from your experiences. Emotional warefare is very real and very powerful, fight back and keep the faith.
06:33 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 06:37
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
SOME of these shills, I was told about before there even was a truth movement AT all, even a net. AND it grosses me out to see them deceive so many. Icke was supposed sway folks towards that New Age shit, that so many fell for, AJ was supposed to have them looking for Jews under every bush, and all assetts that stem from him are cointelpro. Robert Steele thinks we can fly to Mars, lol, and kids are up there. I.e. Don't look in the tunnels no matter what ya do, his m.o. I don't like shills regardless of the disguise they dawn. A deep place in hell awaits them all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
17 March, 06:43
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Agreed. My favorites are the ones who preach God but than have classes for astral planing and/or talking to spirits, both of which are condemned by the bible. The bible is just how God wanted it to be, no more, no less.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396