Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 March, 03:24
Don't be this woman today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
14 March, 05:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I'm sorry...but I would've turned that woman into a human snowman! SHEEPLE GOTTA GO! VAX EM ALL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
14 March, 07:47
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Well apparently they are the ones rushing in line to get that dangerous shot. Peopl need to wake up.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
16 March, 01:23
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
WE AGREE! BUT SOME REFUSE. THEY NEED THIS DRAMA. CAN'T WAIT TO BE VAXED & THINK WE'RE CRAZY... I'M NOT GOING DOWN WITH THEIR SHIP!
#truth

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
The problem now we are facing according to Dr. Bosch, a verologist who was working with I believe he said, Pfiser, said NOT to take the *vax_. because it is those who are *vaxed_ that are the walking bioweapon as they were back in Spanish flu, it was the *vax._ the killed 50 million people and mostly soldiers, as they have always been the guinea pigs to the Rockefeller Nazi Medicine. Trump signed EO to stop Rockefeller Medicine WW a while back. back in with Many companies have admitted now that they are not safe and will not continue production. I think these vials were out way before this whole thing started. Here's a great article explaining polio and MORE.
https://l.facebook.com/l.p...
05:37 AM - Mar 17, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
28 March, 11:36
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Read about Henrietta Lacks. So much corruption in medical industry.

http://rebeccaskloot.com/t...

Janet Lewis @jlws21
28 March, 11:28
Big pharma needs to be held to account.

The Santa Barbara Coroner concluded that she died of "natural causes" but she was stalked and threatened for exposing big pharma. She was young, healthy and had a small child. She was not suicidal. To conclude "natural causes" is suspicious. I hope that they can raise enough money to have her death investigated.
https://gogetfunding.com/i...

28 March, 11:36
Big pharma are criminals and will be held accountable. The time of Rockefeller medicine is over. The EO was signed. Now it is all up to the people to educate themselves about the truth and turn to Naturopaths and natural ways to heal themselves by asking themselves how they got sick in the first place. How are body really works should be in the education process from the time we can begin to read and throughout the years along with nutrition, rather say, "the foods we eat". God Bless all those who died due to Big Pharma; that includes whistle blowers and patients like my mother.💗🙏

Janet Lewis @jlws21
28 March, 11:21
It is interesting to look back and think over my lifetime how I thought I just wasn't smart enough to understand "why" about certain things that didn't make sense, like pandemics, war, medicine, etc. Teachers would make us feel stupid for asking questions. I would tell my doctor how I felt awful and was sure it was related to having my thyroid removed (which I now regret), while he would tell me it was completely unrelated and continue on his decision that all was great as far as he was concerned and I should go see my "primary dr". About all of these things it was always implied that I just "didn't understand" or know better than those who do "know", which would discourage me from questioning and push me to just accept things. Now I can see how I've been gaslighted pretty much all my life.

28 March, 11:41
So sorry to hear about your terrible experience. It is from people like you the stories need to come out. You should write it out and when your time comes to speak your truth, sing like a canary. It's our time now. People need to know. Our suffering happened for a reason! God Bless. 😘🙏BTW even the school system needs to be thrown out and start from scratch.