Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
28 March, 04:56
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Example of sheep that cant awaken. We Patriots arent violent or law breakers like them. She is brainwashed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peek Oil @Peekoil
17 March, 02:22
poor lost soul ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
15 March, 07:27
Totally bat shit crazy!

Carey Lou @Careylou
15 March, 01:29
Does anyone know where this was and if charges were filed against her?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 March, 12:58
Simply IQ TEST. SHE FAIL EXAM🤣

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
15 March, 12:56
I hope she went to jail for assaulting them.

Paint Head @Paint
15 March, 11:31
That would not have ended so well for her in Philly

Janet Lewis @jlws21
14 March, 07:45
These effing people are insane with the masks. They have LOST THEIR F-ING MINDS! My son and his girlfriend were kayaking last summer and she fell out of the boat. They waved for a small boat going by to help them because she could not get back in. They WOULD NOT HELP HER BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT WEARING A $%*ING MASK!!! I am SO tired of these people who have no common sense, and that is an understatement. They are f-ing IDIOTS. I just can't stand it anymore.

God Wins @Nous
15 March, 02:38
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Evil people.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
14 March, 07:44
while this woman is crazy - it has been exacerbated by her state & local authority. they put so much fear into her she will undoubtedly get herself hurt at some point. it's inevitable.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 March, 07:11
Beam me up Scotty! My neighbor gardens outside, all by herself, with a mask!

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
17 March, 05:08
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Oh that's just a classic one! *"Fooken hell" especially there where gardening in the soil where all microorganisms live to keep you healthy boosting your immune system. WOW🤪 I tell you, it's a psychological war.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
14 March, 03:22
Fascism lives within certain people. This covid op activates it in those people. They are revealed. Infiltration not invasion.

BAND OF BROTHERS @WWG1WGA4REAL
14 March, 11:24
mask NAZI!!!!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
14 March, 09:39
Another Karen ?????? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
14 March, 05:18
I'm sorry...but I would've turned that woman into a human snowman! SHEEPLE GOTTA GO! VAX EM ALL!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
14 March, 07:47
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Well apparently they are the ones rushing in line to get that dangerous shot. Peopl need to wake up.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
13 March, 11:08
My neighborhood is FULL of these

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
13 March, 10:41
My favorite part is the Husky dog's reaction to the masked nutcase. The dog was clearly getting ready to pounce had she come closer to its owner. I am so fed up with these nut jobs. Also today decided to not eat at Bob evans due to their Nazi sign. I feel like these pro maskers are getting worse

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
13 March, 10:36
How do you spell INSANE? I'm am STILL in SHOCK!!!! I would've taken that idiot down to the snow and buried her face in it!!!!

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
13 March, 09:49
COVID-19 has been used to induce a culture of fear. Living in a pepetual state of fear prohibits rational thinking as is evidenced by the lunatic woman.

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
13 March, 09:41
FUCKIN KARENS

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
14 March, 05:19
In response tarna 2112 to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👊

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 March, 08:18
Put her and her 2 masks in jail!

Billie Arens @LadyBillie
13 March, 08:08
An armed society is a polite society

The Best Is Yet to Come @JerseyGuy11
13 March, 08:03

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
13 March, 10:04
In response The Best Is Yet to Come to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Shel Bel @Shelbel
14 March, 03:40
In response The Best Is Yet to Come to his Publication
can i get this printed on a size medium t? i need to wear this every day.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
13 March, 07:50
Holy Moses. See what they can do to control the minds. Fear. That's it. I'm so blessed to be amoungst you all - we are blessed to know truth. We willl lead the way.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 07:46
Sad man it is like they have really taken some sort of dumbass pills!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
13 March, 07:18
I hope she's charged with aggravated assault. She used her poles as weapons.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
13 March, 07:16
She's such a stupid idiot, my God, what do this people need to get it through their skulls that everything is a fraud???

Maria. Liv. @maria07
13 March, 07:16
🤪She's totally insane that woman. She should dig herself into the snow and stay there, What an idiot.😨🙄🤬

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
13 March, 06:57
That is actually VERY DISTURBING AND SAD isnt it.