Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 March, 01:22
reassurance for those who have stumbled

From Mr Ghost Ezra.

Operation Warp Speed = Military Operation for the 1 billionth time.

Vaccines = arrrests. Learn the language, it could be a matter of life and death. Just say no to the jab.

TRUST GOOD PREVAILS OVER EVIL..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
17 March, 02:42
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Logical thought makes it impossible for me to believe the Trump's are using comms that 98% of the country wouldnt know the first thing about military grade hidden communications.

To claim DJT and family know the vax is evil but are literally pushing for the entire population to get vaxxed... wink wink to the 2%.

my $0.02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
understand but NOTHING seems logical to all.

Whilst in lockdown I put the puzzle together without knowing who or what Q is. No idea of The Plan etc etc.

Trump has never endorsed the vaccine... He uses the word in his cryptic ways.

I have faith
02:48 AM - Mar 17, 2021
In response OneWay Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Jim Walker @Wakabe
17 March, 06:30
He has endorsed the vaccine. He did last night. On TV. He said 'I would recommend it'.

That's not code. That's not cryptic.

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
17 March, 03:45
I also have faith, trust that. God is everything.

My parents both got vaxxed last week. I tried everything I knew, every weapon of truth in my arsenal. I was still no match for local newscasts couple with a far left looney sister.

Unless good guys get on t.v. telling truths about the poison jab, the vast majority of our elderly especially have been plenty terrified into believing they need jab.

I worry the damage caused by this vax may 'Trump' what Cuomo and other Govs did to our elderly.

PRAY PRAY PRAY