Law & Physics @physics171
16 March, 11:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Villain Unknown @DaVillain
17 March, 12:57

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
so to "harmonize" 432 Hz to a usable data carrier frequency.... it would be something around the 1,000,000th Harmonic range 😅

oh and then there is the watt power behind the frequency.... cell phone tower use around 30 to 100 watts.... but AM/FM towers, that is like 100,000 watts... that is what youd want to sync up to.

anyway thanks for letting me ramble on... its been a while since ive blabbed about RF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
17 March, 12:59
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
I am not sure what you are saying but I think what you are saying is its impossible over a computer to received that frequency??? The raw truth on telegram has a really great video on subliminal programing and how it can impact the nervous system so I try to be very careful with where I get my music from.

correct the 432 frequency wave is very tiny in comparison and could probably hold 4 bits of data (1s & 0s)... the human voice range is approx 300 to 3000 Hz.

in Hz, your computer communicates data through the air at approx 2,500,000,000 Hz which is a mega tidal wave of 1s and 0s
01:12 AM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaVillain in this post can reply
Having Fits @HavingFits
17 March, 07:16
Another thought that might apply to you since you understand frequencies and I do not. I bought my rescue dog soothing music in this tiny cube. He definately calms to the music. (he was very abused). I love the cube but hate that it is only one device of one recorded sounds. What I do like about it is it is not connected to the internet has no camera no recorder so its not intrusive. I would love 7 boxes like this in each frequency for humans. That way one could change frequencies for meditaiton or sleep without worry that the music is compromised. I hope that "sings"to your abilities. If you make a million $$ on the idea dont forget me lol

Having Fits @HavingFits
17 March, 07:12
Thank you so what is the solution?I want to sleep to frequencies but have found you cant trust youtube for Subliminal programin gin the music from two sources. i have been looking for the number of a store that sells the brass bowls where you can get a certain frequency sound from them but I would not know how to identify frequencies without relying on what I am told.If you know HOW to get the sound in a home and play it while sleeping please do tell. Thank you

17 March, 08:13
In response Having Fits to her Publication
well IMO a "tuning fork" will give you the purest frequency.

If you want it on for extended periods of time, look for a “frequency generator” they have handheld units and on-line options

Also, looking around, there are claims of converting music in real time, as well as through a converter, but I can not validate those claims

https://www.432hzconverter...

https://www.432player.com/