Cydney Grant @Cydney_Grant
Wanted to share. Had dinner with 2 friends from med school tonight and one of them complained about a patient who refused testing for COVID in the ER. She said, "Oh, you know, he was saying COVID is a scam and blah, blah, its all a political agenda...Gates...Conspiracy... Like, I've heard it so many times; come on already!"

This was a patient with zero physical symptoms but was very depressed and was seeking admin to a psych unit.
My friend is still very much asleep, but I actually found hope in what she said. I asked how often she was hearing this "conspiracy theory" in the hospital and she said she didn't know what was going on but it was happening more and more. Just an aside, my friend is super kind and loving. She is just still in a very deep sleep and anything I say in an attempt to red pill, she acts like I said nothing. But, message here- People are waking up!
12:46 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cydney_Grant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cydney Grant, click on at the bottom under it