Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 09:03
Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
16 March, 10:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I don't understand why it keeps being stated that these vaccines are safe and effective for Covid19 when even the vaccine inserts say they do not know if it is truly effective for protection of Covid 19 and so many are having adverse effects and dying ? I get that they needed to make the vaccine for those that want it but for anyone using decernment, shouldn't take it. Any why are they giving it to kids now? Even other countries are banning certain vaccines and America keeps buying more. They have purchased over 600 million vaccines now... Even 100 million AstraZenca ones after numerous reports of it being terrible. That is more than double of our US population when so many arent even going to take it... Vaccines are toxic for our whole world straight up!
The people behind vaccines like Bill Gates are Eugenics .
They are trying to reduce the popluation not expand it .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
16 March, 10:30
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
2 people i know have become grafely ill after the SHOT. One of them had a stroke. Trump pushing the 'VAXX' does not make sense.! I dont care oif it's 'code' for something. This piece of the puzzel DOES NOT FIT~!

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
Ive said exactly that for about 8-9 months now.

This is the one part of this puzzle that doesnt fit with the rest.

Ive heard there are 2 'types' of this vax. The white hats version, and the Luciferean version. But theres no way of knowing which your receiving. FEELIN LUCKY?

NO JAB TY TY.
12:24 AM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Gina PatriotMom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OneWayPatriot in this post can reply
Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
17 March, 12:36
In response OneWay Patriot to his Publication
AGREE. NOJAB! It's Russian Roulette. NOONE should ever get a jab again. It simply goes against everyhting that is good and the new future we are creating. We need to end BIG VAXX forever.