Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
22 March, 12:37
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
TY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
18 March, 09:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 March, 09:43
In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication
LOVE this...it's so true!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
18 March, 09:40
I'm in my happy place!!

18 March, 09:43
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Beautiful! Enjoy it...thanks for sharing!

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
17 March, 04:58
yes good luck as we watch our country go to shit

Teioh >>> @Teioh
17 March, 01:11
Here's one of my favorites:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
17 March, 12:56
TY very stressed!
other reasons

PAIN NOW @PAIN
17 March, 04:45
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Hang in there! Prayers sent for all to be well.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 March, 12:26
NO....How do we we clear our mind working in the slave world raising our kids? I’ve done meditatitation for 10 days under vipissanna 10 hours a day. America yoga is 💩 I lose it all after time in this matrix when I get protect my kids.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
17 March, 12:18
How did you know I needed this? It's been a tough day. My boss and his wife, both age 75, got the vaccine on March 6th and I just found out that they were rushed to the hospital tonight with complications! 😡

17 March, 12:20
In response Just Me... to her Publication
:(
Sending prayers their way!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
17 March, 04:47
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Prayers for them. My Mom informed me today, she getting the vax. All I can do is Pray