Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
16 March, 10:22
I like Gab, but its no AnonUp! AnonUp has true educated Patriots! I just had to Roar loudly defending our king! Heres my post. This is why out movement needed to be so educated.Next time someone calls you a Q-tard, remember your importance! #wwg1wga ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

For any person, and/or any Anon out there speaking poorly in regards to our leader President Trump and the โ€œvaccineโ€ statement on โ€œMSMโ€ you are not educated, and should refrain from speaking poorly about the leader of the free World. He is speaking in code, like he has been for years, and he is using the โ€œMSMโ€ one last time to create this story line. โ€œMSMโ€ is finished forever! Vaccine doesnโ€™t mean ๐Ÿ’‰. Go seek the truth, and stop talking trash about the man who led the alliance to free YOU and free all of humanity from evil you couldnโ€™t even begin to fathom. Thank You President Trump, your true educated patriots know exactly what you are doing! We love you. #5DChess
#wwg1wga
#NeverSurrender
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
๐Ÿ™Œโค๐ŸŽบ
11:01 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AlleeKat in this post can reply
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
16 March, 11:09
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
sorry there's a glitch, but sending all the love๐Ÿ˜„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396