Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
I like Gab, but its no AnonUp! AnonUp has true educated Patriots! I just had to Roar loudly defending our king! Heres my post. This is why out movement needed to be so educated.Next time someone calls you a Q-tard, remember your importance! #wwg1wga 🦅🇺🇸

For any person, and/or any Anon out there speaking poorly in regards to our leader President Trump and the “vaccine” statement on “MSM” you are not educated, and should refrain from speaking poorly about the leader of the free World. He is speaking in code, like he has been for years, and he is using the “MSM” one last time to create this story line. “MSM” is finished forever! Vaccine doesn’t mean 💉. Go seek the truth, and stop talking trash about the man who led the alliance to free YOU and free all of humanity from evil you couldn’t even begin to fathom. Thank You President Trump, your true educated patriots know exactly what you are doing! We love you. #5DChess
#wwg1wga
#NeverSurrender
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️
#GodWins
10:22 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
wolf on guard @wolfonguard
21 March, 05:09
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
WWWG1WGA TrumpWon GodAlwaysWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
21 March, 04:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
17 March, 11:03
I agree that this is 100% spot-on. That said, I try to be consistent with my own character and provide a "filter" for those who might not recognize that vaxx references are simply comms (which is many people!)

My tact is to point out that Trump makes them "optional" for those who wish to take them. I'd like to think it helps anti-vaxxers (e.g., moms of autistic children and more) feel better about what he is saying.

I believe our REAL President does everything he does out of his love for the people He is a good man who is compelled to do the right thing. God is guiding him.

We must keep praying for him and the rest of the team working day and night to help We The People.

Happy Days @Sun2516
17 March, 09:47
There is nothing good about promoting vaccines.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
17 March, 09:23

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
17 March, 09:18
I agree 100 %.

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
17 March, 09:11
So many are so upset thinking Trump isnt who they thought he was and started doubting him after that Faux news interview last night. ..if you have been awake and truly have been listening to him for the last 3 years you would know it was out of character , it wouldnt have shaken you to your core like it has. I dont believe he would allow a dirty vax to be put upon us. My hope for you is that your faith in god, in POTUS and in the plan will stay strong to the end.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
17 March, 09:17
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
I agree, this was all for show. Those that are doubting Potus are going to feel pretty bad when things turn around.

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 March, 03:19
hear hear 🙌👊

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
17 March, 03:17
How would anyone know if he was speaking in code? I just simply take things for what they are and if any new info comes forth, I will examine and consider it, but inasmuch as we might love and appreciate Trump for everything he has done as is still doing, he is still fallible and will not always make the best decisions and we are not always going to agree with everything he says or approve of everything he does.

What is important, however, is that he chooses wisely where it matters most and at the most critical conjunctures.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
17 March, 03:07
AMEN!

Jim SOS @Patriot66
17 March, 02:56
So, in the meantime, the millions of people who arent as "Educated" as YOU are taking his "advice" at face value rather than in code...that makes sense!!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 March, 01:43

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
17 March, 12:40
Why are some people on here so hell bent on insulting other patriots that see things differently or voice concerns. Can't we speak to eachother without the insults?

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
17 March, 01:18
In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication
Who is doing that?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 March, 10:34
I love this guy! And I couldn't be more grateful for him✅✅✅💯💯💯🤩🤩🤩

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
17 March, 04:22

Georgia Salva @SeaQ
17 March, 02:54
I agree just wonder if we'll ever get the wego app working properly again

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
17 March, 01:42
Anonup rocks
and "WE LOVE YOU!"

TurnTurnTurn music video

"Alive and Kicking"

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 March, 10:38
In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 March, 10:44
In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication
that's incredible! I love it.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥🔥💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚Really cool that the name of the band is INFORMATION SOCIETY!!!!!💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Reminds me of the MTV party to go tour in the 90s…

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
17 March, 01:38
Exactly. Thank you.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
17 March, 01:12

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
17 March, 12:38
We are the news
the news is vaxcine
ergo we are the vaxcine.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
17 March, 12:22
Sending positive vibes of gratitude from Canada. And asking God to watch over you all❤️thank you to DJT as well. Bless you for all that you have done for humanity.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
17 March, 04:19
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Very cool graphic. Thanks for the support. WWG1WGA!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
17 March, 12:11
AWESOME post!!! 👊 🎉 yes COMMS!! but g a b s u c k s...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 March, 12:04

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
17 March, 04:20
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Amen!

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
25 March, 01:39
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
He looks so tired here 😢

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
16 March, 11:52

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
16 March, 11:01
🙌❤🎺

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
🙌❤🎺

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
🙌❤🎺

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
16 March, 11:09
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
sorry there's a glitch, but sending all the love😄

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
16 March, 10:57
It's like Jr High and High school

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
16 March, 10:43