Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
17 March, 07:44
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
just a little bit of sugar... well a lot... will give you diabetes maybe liver failure or kidney failure or heart disease... 🍿 eat more organic popcorn 🍀😃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
17 March, 07:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deep Thinker @Transparentvision
17 March, 01:49
unreal!! i used to b a loyal coca cola drinker but im very proud of my white heritage so ill stay more white & never drink that racist garbage again.. why dont coca cola tell blacks to try to be less black or hispanics to be less hispanic!! YEAH THATS NOT ALLOWED!! im not racist in any fashion but why is the white race the only one being labled & attacked as privlaged when we have the least amount of privlages & rights this day & time!!! why dont blm & all the racist people do their home work!! my white race was enslaved sold & killed like animals hundreds of yrs way before any blacks were & u dont see or hear me white irish heritage or race acting like everyone owes them something or feeling entitled to everything they can get or whinning like little bitches over what happend hundreds of yrs ago . hmm shows a huge difference in maturity & intelligence / genuine compassion & class id say!! democrates are sick twisted pigs that need to be exstinguished permanently! they keep the shit po

i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
16 March, 10:46
Make them feel the "right winged nuts"
WRATH. #BoycottCocaCola