Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 09:25
Nana had to work today and its grands night so I missed the Presidents interview and by President I mean DJT.
Anyone got it to replay?

BTW if you want to be the most popular Nana in the family just make sure you have a whirlpool tub at your house and a snowcone machine.
100% winner!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tequlia Katie @TequliaKatie
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

09:33 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TequliaKatie in this post can reply
El- Jimius @JimiusMaximus
16 March, 11:15
In response Tequlia Katie to her Publication
sounds like a a bunch of excerpts from other speeches all pieced together to fit the vaccine narrative. i don't trust it either

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USAand TXProud @USAandTXProud
16 March, 11:08
How is he recommending the vaccine when
so much is coming out about deaths and harmful
effect of the vaccine? I still will not
take it and hope it does not negatively affect my friends and family that have taken it, especially my two "under 30" kids that beleive it means freedom.

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
16 March, 11:02
maria was in a club with other blackhats in college... dont trust it

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
16 March, 10:55
i find it interestng thst the report of how thry mamipulate recordings came out tiday. i call BS