Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana had to work today and its grands night so I missed the Presidents interview and by President I mean DJT.
Anyone got it to replay?

BTW if you want to be the most popular Nana in the family just make sure you have a whirlpool tub at your house and a snowcone machine.
100% winner!
09:25 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Tequlia Katie @TequliaKatie
16 March, 09:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USAand TXProud @USAandTXProud
16 March, 11:08
In response Tequlia Katie to her Publication
How is he recommending the vaccine when
so much is coming out about deaths and harmful
effect of the vaccine? I still will not
take it and hope it does not negatively affect my friends and family that have taken it, especially my two "under 30" kids that beleive it means freedom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
El- Jimius @JimiusMaximus
16 March, 11:15
In response Tequlia Katie to her Publication
sounds like a a bunch of excerpts from other speeches all pieced together to fit the vaccine narrative. i don't trust it either

I am What I am @OfLight
16 March, 09:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
did not get to see it tonight.. not a nana or mother in law yet but have the tub , hot tub , heated pool and being an amazing cook, fisherman, hunter, boater ,and horseback rider hoping that will score me some points

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 10:50
In response I am What I am to her Publication
Oh I am sure all that will score you lots of points