My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
16 March, 02:56
IM PRETTY SURE WHEN Q SPOKE OF THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD, HE WAS SPEAKING ABOUT THE VACCINE!
PEOPLE ARE DROPPING LIKE FLIES!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
16 March, 11:21
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this. I have also wondered if this it the "life altering" scare some will have. As infomration comes out and they realize they have said yes to a shot that is weaponized! Do you think the Med Beds will then be introduced and people will heal because of the new technology???

I have a lot of thoughts and questions around the "shot" as well!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
16 March, 05:58
In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication
We shall see if some of the effects of this vax are reversible but Q also told us 4 - 6% will be lost forever and if you look at this from VAERS that would appear dead on target👇👀

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
Do you thunk those that don't die will be able to have reverse effects from med beds? i know you don't know the answer, neither do II! I'm just hopeful for all the sleepers!
08:01 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by shoerer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shelly Hoerer, click on at the bottom under it