My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
16 March, 02:56
IM PRETTY SURE WHEN Q SPOKE OF THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD, HE WAS SPEAKING ABOUT THE VACCINE!
PEOPLE ARE DROPPING LIKE FLIES!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this. I have also wondered if this it the "life altering" scare some will have. As infomration comes out and they realize they have said yes to a shot that is weaponized! Do you think the Med Beds will then be introduced and people will heal because of the new technology???

I have a lot of thoughts and questions around the "shot" as well!
11:21 AM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by shoerer in this post can reply
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
16 March, 05:58
In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication
We shall see if some of the effects of this vax are reversible but Q also told us 4 - 6% will be lost forever and if you look at this from VAERS that would appear dead on target👇👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
16 March, 08:01
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
Do you thunk those that don't die will be able to have reverse effects from med beds? i know you don't know the answer, neither do II! I'm just hopeful for all the sleepers!