Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
16 March, 04:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
16 March, 07:28
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
16 March, 08:22
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Was this the guy that died in spring and comms were about a crocodile dying at zoo? 84 year old croc named Saturn that belonged to Hitler?πŸ˜‚

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 March, 08:29
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
I don't know about the alligator but the INTEL we've received from Charlie Ward and Gene Decode is that the U.S. Military went into Italy BEFORE the lockdown last March 2020 and arrested the heads of the diabolic disgusting 13 Phoenician families, both Popes, 350 cardinals, mafia/jesuits, and cleared out the 1500 mile Vatican D.U.M.B., which I believe they're still doing, of gold, art, sacred documents, etc. And then blowing it up.

I believe all those they arrested last year are #space Dust now.

# FLY ROTHS FLY #
Sweet Dreams
Q