Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
16 March, 05:26
The necessary DoD Interim Military investigation into November 2020 election fraud concluded Wednesday, March 10, 2021.

They of course concluded there was indeed election fraud involving foreign countries.

That was less than a week ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
16 March, 05:39
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
so what is being done about it? im not being a naysayer, I'm honestly wondering who now is in charge or supposed to be taking care of the shit??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
Right. I don't know. This is info I've gotten from the Net, and I am trying to spread news that helps us understand the "delay." They will iron things out. I know it sucks, but we just have to keep waiting. Have faith, sir! It's all getting worked out. I just read on a post on GhostEzra's timeline that there's a man who works for the credit card company associated with Home Depot. His info suggests the debt is going to get cleared off of all accounts very soon - in April. I hope that's true. (It has greater implications.) In the meantime, I try to occupy myself with patience and a happy heart. Also, kids/human/hyrid people, adults even, "experimental humans" have been still rescued from the underground tunnels. All very real. Keep praying if you are so inclined!!
05:44 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Brandon Burt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
16 March, 05:47
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
im following a fair amount of people and sponging info and sharing what i can, I'm waiting and holding the line for sure!!! thank you and God bless!!!!!