True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
16 March, 03:52
here we go the bill to stop people for protesting just passed the shit has just hit the fan if this does not get the sheep to wake up then they are serious beyond repair they have just taken away 2 unalieable rights

1. FREEDOM OF SPEECH
2. THE RIGHT TO PROTEST
3. THE RIGHT OF EXPRESSION

THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS BUT THEY DID LESTS SEE HOW THE PUBLIC REACT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
16 March, 04:13
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Batton down the hatches

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 04:26
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Q were not wrong when they said march madness

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
Oh no we were not I cant stop laughing at this dibacle and how much has come out world wide and we still have all the walking dead Around here!
04:41 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by EAGLE777 in this post can reply
16 March, 04:49
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
I can say with much conviction that the UK is pissed when this is over i want to go to america and live the dream for a while i need away from this shithole a long holiday is overdue lol

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
16 March, 04:51
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Dont you wonder if it will also be a land of abundance there as well?