Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 02:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 02:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Patriots in Control
Trust the Plan

Blah blah blah......as we get skull fucked ANOTHER day!

RISE UP, people! Let's end this scam ourselves, as this entire deal was intended!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
16 March, 03:53
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
So was there something you can add to or propagate a legitimate exchange of ideas? Translation: Lead or follow but get out of the way.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
Seeing is believing.......and right now we have nothing at all.

No justice. No PUBLIC arrests to wkae the still slumbeing masses. No real President. No country. That's where we stand.

Tell me where I am wrong. DEAD.
04:36 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
16 March, 06:54
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Okay, I have no way of knowing what you've seen to date. This is what I've come across and I'm not sure how current it may be. I do know of some global activities on another site but perhaps - it kinda' helps if you consider the 'it's a movie' and popcorn references.

https://amg-news.com/archi...

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 07:07
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
Thank you, sir!