P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
16 March, 12:34
New Juan O' Savin: “We’re close. Take a deep breath. This isn’t a time for hand wringing and it isn’t a time for throwing stones about not getting it done fast enough or not getting it done the way you think it’s supposed to get done. If you’re that smart, you go do it. Otherwise, shut up pray and stay out of the way.” 🇺🇸🦅

full interview: https://youtu.be/RAjN5RARK...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
You know I've listened to Juan for a long time now and really someone that I feel has been the calm in this storm all thru it!

Now I hear from others and I've probably said this myself as well, that he is a liile long in the story. If you think about it who knows what our true history is, I thought I did, but now realize it was all lies. Now we sit with that and wonder what is the truth! I've listened to many people thruout this and at one point I just wanted the darn answers so I flowed towards those who thought they knew and would put a timeline on it! All have come and gone with their best try to predict! And I like most have fallen and been disappointed and have to get back up and fight the battle.
Now the battle is won! I mean now is the time to enjoy the show, not be the show! So I can see Juan’s frustration with all the hand holding he seems to have to do in most of his shows! So best advice, take a deep breath😮 a really really deep breath 😮😱 and just sit back and kick up
04:21 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TinderTime in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debbie Reynolds, click on at the bottom under it