Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
16 March, 02:41
Physicians have been silenced for months - now FB apologizes? This was no mistake but a clear threat on humanity and free speech!

All the Social Media platforms and MSM that have kept life saving information from us should be tried for Crimes against Humanity!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
16 March, 03:05
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
Canada is the biggest evil swamp! McGill university published a study in 2005 on the efficacy of HCQ! It has been scrubbed from net and I lost my copy on one of tw*t suspensions.

Also Cdn company APOTEX manufactured HCQ for about 5 cents a pill. Owners, Barry and Honey Sherman were killed in home invasion before covid hit. Big donors to Crime MInister. HUM...

Same time as this article, Apotex donated 50,000 pills to Cdn govt. The MSM and Politicians were taking it preventatively the whole time they were telling us it didnt work!

PURE EVIL SCUM! The swamp must be drained. Dark to LIght.
03:31 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response cindy CLP to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DarktoLight2021 in this post can reply
Ginger Buchanan @GingerB4
16 March, 11:33
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
I did a search for hcq studies online and found this site. I'm not very medically knowledgeable, but thought this might be helpful.
https://virologyj.biomedce...