Only people mentioned by Shekhinah in this post can reply
Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
21 January, 10:25
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
Yes! They locked me out. LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
21 January, 06:16
They finally got to the little guys. I've never even been locked before. I'm pretty sure it went right to full suspension instead of the 12 or 24hr time-out 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 05:14
my son did for the 5th time.

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
21 January, 04:56
Yes ma'am! 3rd times a charm for me and I think I am done for a little bit over there.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
21 January, 04:58
In response P.K. PKL to her Publication
same... waste of time.
I dont like keeping their lights on much anyway

sean again @trump20202020
21 January, 04:53
Yeah just like 10 mins ago

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
21 January, 04:55
In response sean again to his Publication
so stupid

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
21 January, 04:53
Not yet...