P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
16 March, 12:34
New Juan O' Savin: “We’re close. Take a deep breath. This isn’t a time for hand wringing and it isn’t a time for throwing stones about not getting it done fast enough or not getting it done the way you think it’s supposed to get done. If you’re that smart, you go do it. Otherwise, shut up pray and stay out of the way.” 🇺🇸🦅

full interview: https://youtu.be/RAjN5RARK...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
16 March, 08:07
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
wow. who does he think hes addressing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
great question. another question would be who the heck is this guy and why do people think he knows the plan and whats happening?
12:29 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichael in this post can reply
Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
16 March, 03:59
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Im still new to the arena, so dont know all the players here. I heard rumors that some thought he was Trumps cousin, and others saying he's JFK Jr. But thats not JFK Jrs voice, if you look up old videos

Maria. Liv. @maria07
16 March, 02:54
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
🧐🙄Well ??? Who is he, those who were specially invited to the movie in Las Vegas must know. But no one says anything, but I do not think it's JFK jr. Maybe he's always in disguise.😎

Danette Olson @NettieO
16 March, 03:45
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
They had to sign a non-disclosure form when they met with him in Vegas. That's why they're not talking. I've heard that he used to be in television but I haven't figured out who that is yet.